Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A few things you should know about me...

1. I'm Asian... but I don't speak Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Mandarin, or any other Asian dialect.
2. I was first introduced to Van Gogh in 2nd grade in Mrs. Riske's class... then and there I drew my first replica and I've been hooked ever since.
3. If I could, I would eat jalapenos on anything and everything.
4. I sing and dance in front of the mirror.
5. I love the Lord of the Rings trilogy... my roommates used to make fun of me and called me a dork... I stopped proclaiming my love after that because college kids need to be cool... but I'm an adult now and I don't care if people judge me.
6. If I could be a starving artist in Europe... I so would, but I have the next 10 years to pay back my student loans.
7. I had head gear when I was younger... and I had to wear it to school. That was enough to make a girl insecure for the rest of her life... but I was too naive to notice the jokes being told about me.
8. I worked my butt off for 4 years to graduate in the top 10% of my sr. class... and I walked away from UT to go to OBU. Yeah... I still haven't quite figured out what I was on when I made that decision.
9. My most embarrassing moment involves a song by the Plain White T's.
10. My dog Buddy is the love of my life. I'm afraid I will have to go to counseling after he dies.
11. I'm terrified of fish. I can look at them, but for me to get in the water with them would give me an anxiety attack.
12. I hate feet and I do not like touching them. I've never had a pedicure, nor will I ever get one.
13. Tanning beds scare me because I'm somewhat claustrophobic, so I will never even try.
14. My drivers license says I'm 5'1... I'm only 5 ft. tall, but the lady at the DPS felt sorry for me so she gave me an inch... she told me this.
15. When I went to Instanbul, I was proposed to. Maybe I should have accepted his offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment